An NVQ course level 2 in Hospitality and Catering involves a number of different units relating to hospitality and usually takes 1 year to complete.
Duration: 12 months
What areas of hospitality could I cover?
– working in a safe and secure environment.
– ensuring environment is clean and hygenic.
– maintaining supplies.
– excellent customer service
– working well in a team
– safe storage of food
– waiting tables
– preparing and cooking food
– varied cuisine such as Chines and Thai cooking
– preparing alcoholic and soft drinks
– preparing cocktails
– preparing and cooking food (including starters and desserts).
– maintaining kitchen work areas.
Supervisory and leadership roles
This entry was posted by jodiesmitham on March 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm, and is filed under NVQ Courses, NVQ Level 2. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.
Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.