An NVQ course level 2 in Hospitality and Catering involves a number of different units relating to hospitality and usually takes 1 year to complete.
Duration: 12 months
What areas of hospitality could I cover?
– working in a safe and secure environment.
– ensuring environment is clean and hygenic.
– maintaining supplies.
– excellent customer service
– working well in a team
– safe storage of food
– waiting tables
– preparing and cooking food
– varied cuisine such as Chines and Thai cooking
– preparing alcoholic and soft drinks
– preparing cocktails
– preparing and cooking food (including starters and desserts).
– maintaining kitchen work areas.
Supervisory and leadership roles
This entry was posted by jodiesmitham on March 27, 2012 at 7:51 pm, and is filed under NVQ Courses, NVQ Level 2. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.
Responses are currently closed.
Comments are closed.