As mentioned previously, a course in Business and Administration will help develop a number of administrative skills within many companies. The key is good organisational and technical skills along with good communication and management.
You would be required to get through two main (core) units:
– employment within a business setting
– following duties within your place of work
Other units will be similar to these:
– Organising travel and accommodation as well as diaries.
– Assimilating notes from a variety of sources.
– Reducing the risks to safety and health
– Looking after and supervising customer relationships