NVQ Level 3 Childcare – Questions to Consider
The relationship between child and adult is an extremely important one and as an NVQ Level 3 childcare course student, you will already be experienced in childcare to an extent. Children really do excel when they are in the correct environment where they feel respected and loved.
Some questions worth thinking about are:
– what settings can a child learn through play?
– How can a child feel welcome and appreciated in a particular setting?
– What bevahiour is appropriate and what is not?
– Every child will require different diplomacy skills, depending on age so how would you go about doing this?
– Children ask questions, so what is the best setting for them to feel comfortable to do so.
– Why is consistency so important for babies/children?
– How would you deal with various communication problems?
– If the child is finding difficulties with any of the above, how would you deal with the rest of the child’s family?
– What are the legal requirements of dealing with such issues?
– How would you deal with confidentiality?
– How would you identify a child at risk from harm?
Teaching Assistant Focus – www.tafocus.co.uk
Comments are closed.