Posts tagged nvq level 3 business and administration
As mentioned previously, a course in Business and Administration will help develop a number of administrative skills within many companies. The key is good organisational and technical skills along with good communication and management.
You would be required to get through two main (core) units:
– employment within a business setting
– following duties within your place of work
Other units will be similar to these:
– Organising travel and accommodation as well as diaries.
– Assimilating notes from a variety of sources.
– Reducing the risks to safety and health
– Looking after and supervising customer relationships
– Researching and reporting data
– Giving presentations and arranging events
S/NVQ Level 3 Business & Administration Student Book (S/NVQ Business & Administration)
Business and Administration NVQ: Level 3
NVQ/SVQ Level 3 Business & Administration Candidate Handbook (NVQ Administration)
An NVQ Business and Administration course will enable you to build on skills required fora whole range of administrative roles within many industries – from a secretary to a managerial position. Administrative roles can be pretty challenging, requiring good organisational and technical skills along with good communication and management.
Types of roles include secretarial and administrative, looking after administration tasks such as diary management and preparing documents.
Roles include those using software that’s quite advanced and supervising colleagues.
Your role would need to be experienced and in a managerial role, looking after your department, budget negotiation, resource responsibilities and chairing meetings.