Posts tagged nvq level 2 business and administration
As mentioned before, an NVQ course in Business and Administration will help develop a number of administrative skills within many businesses – from a secretary to a managerial position. The key is good organisational and technical skills along with good communication and management.
You would be required to get through two main (core) units:
– employment within a business setting
– following duties within your place of work
There are also optional units which include:
– looking after diaries and customer relationships
– communicating with any visitors, travel and booking accomodation
– archiving data and organising meetings
– operating various office equipment such as phones, faxes etc.
– preparing copy from shorthand, notes and recorded audio.
– preparing other documents as required.
An NVQ Business and Administration course will enable you to build on skills required fora whole range of administrative roles within many industries – from a secretary to a managerial position. Administrative roles can be pretty challenging, requiring good organisational and technical skills along with good communication and management.
Types of roles include secretarial and administrative, looking after administration tasks such as diary management and preparing documents.
Roles include those using software that’s quite advanced and supervising colleagues.
Your role would need to be experienced and in a managerial role, looking after your department, budget negotiation, resource responsibilities and chairing meetings.